Washington Accident & Injury Attorneys
Fight for Fair Compensation in Your Personal Injury Case
When the wrongful conduct or negligence of another causes harm to you or your loved one, it can disrupt your life and cause you hardship. You should not be left with the medical bills and other financial burdens; you deserve to be compensated for your injury. The best way to receive fair and rightful compensation is to hire an experienced Seattle Area personal injury attorney. Someone represented by a personal injury with a case ready for full scale litigation often receives two to three times more compensation than someone without representation. At our Seattle-area law firm The Washington Advocates @ Driggs Bills & Day PLLC, we fight hard for every penny you deserve. Whether you suffered a slip and fall or trip and fall in a store or any commercial property, were injured in a car accident, or anything between or even similar, you need aggressive representation for your personal injury lawsuit. We have handled various types of personal injury litigation throughout Washington for decades. Let us use our more than 60 years of personal injury experience and expertise to masterfully present your case and fight for the just compensation you deserve.
- Automobile Accidents: This is one of the most common accident types that the personal injury lawyers at the Washington Advocates handle on a regular basis. Being injured in an automobile accident can be a life altering experience. From chronic pain to lifelong disability, our personal injury lawyers have the experience you need to get the compensation you deserve. Automobile accident injuries can vary from traumatic brain injuries to broken bones.
- Bike Accidents: With the continued increase in bicycle usage in the state of Washington, car and bicycle accidents are seeing an increase in occurrence. Because of the lack of protection for the cyclist in a bicycle accident, this type of crash often results in an injury. Our team of personal injury lawyers have dealt with a wide variety of bicycle accident cases and have the experience you need to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you have been injured in an auto accident that involved a bus or were a passenger on a bus that was involved in a bus accident, you need representation that has experience with personal injury cases to negotiate and litigate on your behalf. We have represented numerous bus accident victims in the state of Washington and can get you the compensation you deserve for you injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and other unforeseen costs you may have incurred due to your bus accident.
- Defective Drugs: Experiencing an injury from a defective drug can have a sign impact on your quality of life and your health. In some extreme cases defective drugs have resulted in surgeries to correct the negative side effects, resulted in disability, or caused other serious health issues. The personal injury lawyers specialize in defective drug cases and have won awards on our client’s behalf from an assortment of defective drugs that have been on the market in the past or continue to be marketed. Some defective drugs fail to list the potential long term side effects or were rushed through testing in order to go to market. A pharmaceutical company that has marketed a defective drug can be held liable for the injuries you may have experienced, if you have negative long lasting negative side effects from a defective drug, contact the personal injury attorneys at the Washington Advocates today.
- Dog Bites: Being bitten by a large or aggressive dog can cause serious damage to the victim. Often people are hesitant to seek compensation from a dog bite injury because of their relationship to the dog owner or out of fear of putting the dog owner through financial hardship. The personal injury lawyers at the Washington Advocates can get you the compensation you deserve for your dog bit injuries without subjecting the dog’s owner to financial hardship. If you have experienced a dog bite injury, contact the personal injury lawyers at the Washington Advocates today.
- Insurance Disputes: Insurance disputes arise when the insurance company refuses to pay a fair and just settlement for a claim that has been made by one of their customers or by a party that was injured or had property damage by one of their at fault customers. It is somewhat common practice by the insurance agencies to deny a claim that may be completely justified. The Washington Advocates have experience in negotiating with and litigating against the teams of lawyers normally employed by an insurance company. If you are experiencing an insurance dispute with your insurance company or the company of an at fault party, the Washington Advocates have the expertise you need to get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Due to the lack of protection from other vehicles in many instances a motorcycle accident results in serious injury to the motorcycle rider. Many motorcycle accident end up being the fault of another party driving a motor vehicle, as it is a well-known fact that motorcycle riders are harder to see than a normal car. Whether you have been rear ended, run off the road, side swiped, T-boned, or in a head on with another vehicle, if you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Washington Advocates today. We have experience handling motorcycle accident cases, and understand the intricacies of these type of accidents. Let the expertise of the Washington Advocates be the advantage you need to get the money you deserve for your motorcycle accident injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Being hit by a car as pedestrian often results in an injury. If you were hit or run over by any type of vehicle, you need someone to protect your rights and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve from the at fault drivers insurance. Whether we negotiate a settlement on your behalf or litigate your case in the court of law, our experienced personal injury lawyers can get you the money you need for costs you have incurred because of your pedestrian accident.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: There are several instances in which a slip and fall at a public facility, business, or personal residence ends up resulting in serious injury. When the slip and fall was result of another person or businesses negligence, you have the right to a personal injury attorney to seek fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and other costs and lost earnings that were the result of your injury.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: The personal injury attorneys often see a brain injury, also referred to as a traumatic brain injury or TBI from a wide assortment of accidents. From car accidents to slip and fall injuries, a brain injury can have a long lasting impact on your life. From physical disability and impaired motor skills to emotional and behavioral problems, traumatic brain injuries can have significant repercussions. The personal injury attorneys at the Washington Advocates have the expertise in brain injury cases you need to get the money you deserve.
- Truck Accidents: Semi-truck accidents, often simply referred to as truck accidents, can often result in an injury due to the size and weight difference of the semi-truck. Because commercial drivers are held to a higher standard of safety by the federal government, there are complexities to determining liability and fault in a truck accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident, the Washington Advocates can get you the money you deserve for your injuries, lost wages, medical expenses, disability and other unforeseen costs.
- Wrongful Death: Very common in car accidents that resulted in a fatality, a wrongful death suit or wrongful death claim is compensation for the death of a loved one due to the fault or negligence of another person. The wrongful death of a loved one, especially in cases where the deceased was the primary financial provider, can be a terrible and difficult process that can also produce financial hardship. The Washington Advocates have the experience with wrongful death suits that you need to get the money you deserve.